Sunday 3 November 2013

And So Was Borne Unto The World My Arty Farty Blog

Hi! Some of you guys might already know me from scrapbooking circles and some of you guys might not! But to everyone - WELCOME - to my new blog. 

Came the time today when I realised I needed to separate both of my creative lives into two parts as, even though my scrapbooking and my art journaling tend to meet in the middle at times, they really are two different animals and I decided I need to give each of these things a dedicated home. 

So thank you for calling in to see me. Please feel free to add me to your circles or to you mailing lists, your blogger feeds, Pinterests, Facebooks - whichever feels good for you - and I hope to be connecting up with you too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love! I love you too!